Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...


"It's not okay because if they take my
stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Why don't people get their own office supplies?? I'm sick of it.

Everyone is always stealing shit off my desk.

They all come in coughing and sneezing an blowing their nose
THEN they use MY phone and take MY stapler.

Is there no office etiquette? Is there no common courtesy?
I'm sick of it.

NOTE TO OFFICE STAFF: Don't touch my stuff, thanks.

4 comments:

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Yeah, I used to have a tape dispensor and rarely used it. The girl who sat next to me was at my desk daily taking a swatch here and there. One day I came to work and needed some tape. Tape dispensor was fucking empty. I asked her to replace it and she said with a wimpy voice "I didn't use that much". Well you used enough to empty the roll biatch. So fucking get me some tape. I just finally gave the dispensor away. Fuck it.

Joe said...

....I'll be right back, I have to return something...

SUEB0B said...

I used to work with a guy who wore Jovan Musk in vast quantities. He would come over and use my phone, then it would reek all day long. Niiiiice.

Anonymous said...

Often people will come to work and stand at your desk and tell you all about their night and every little detail of their lives, the funny thing the cat, "Taco" did, cute little thing "the baby" said... and at the end of it all...they say, "OOOOOh I think I'm coming down with something." after they've been breathing their boring stories all over you for the past 10 minutes. Take your friggin disease and your cha cha cha-ing elsewhere thank you. Also, while we're on the subject if anyone sees a calculator and BRAND NEW PAIR OF SCISSORS - THEY ARE MINE!!!