Saturday, February 21, 2009

a conversation

So.. this morning
I'm at McDonald's getting
My Paul Newman Iced Coffee..(YUM!)

Anyway
there's this guy in front of me in line

and this is the conversation that took place

McGirl: Hi can I help you?
Strange Dude: Yeah hi, can I get chocolate chip pancakes?
McGirl: *PAUSE* * BLANK STARE* We don't have chocolate chip pancakes...
Strange Dude: Can I get blueberry pancakes?
McGirl: We don't have blueberry pancakes..
Strange Dude: What do you have?
McGirl: Points to jumbotron menu board towering behind her
that can be seen for miles and miles.. We have plain pancakes
Strange Dude: Okay, I'll take two with jelly


WHAT PLANET IS THIS GUY FROM
IT'S FUCKING McDONALDS!!!!!!

EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU CAN'T GET CHOCOLATE CHIP
FUCKING PANCAKES THERE

NOT TO MENTION LOOK AT THE MENU
IT'S RIGHT THERE!! YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!

YOU'RE HOLDING UP THE LINE
I NEED MY COFFEE

YOU NUMBNUT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!

CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES....FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

the end


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was so drunk he thought he was at Ihop or Denny's???

Ass!

SkylersDad said...

He should have been beaten, then sent to the end of the line for holding it up!

Just Dave said...

What an idiot. I'm surprised he didn't ask for Rggs Benedict with extra hollandaise.

Scarlet said...

Wow!

You posted this AFTER getting the coffee.

I'm surprised you didn't poke the back of his head with your car keys while he lent back to read the eye burning neon menu.

e.Craig Crawford said...

I always enjoy the person buying lottery tickets when I'm in line behind 'em. I'd love to stuff a chocolate chip pancake up their ass! With jelly .. of course.

I prefer my pancakes plain. Buttered. Maple syrup. Sometimes molasses instead.

Coffeypot said...

If I worked at McDonalds I would go in the backroom and gather up a few rat turds and put them in his pancakes for chocolate chips. My aim is to satisfy the customer as best I can.

wonderturtle said...

Fantastic. It's actually sort of comforting that there is someone out there who hasn't memorized the McD's menu. But I'm sorry you had to be behind him in line. And... jelly?

Trukindog said...

McD's shouldn't have pancakes at all, those over price little dabs of crap they call breakfast what a joke...but thats just my opinion. :)

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

I am still wondering whats the difference between McDs Ice coffee and Newman's Ice coffee.

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Take your pancakes sir and slap the silly out of your brain I say. This is not Ihop. Smell the grease next time. That ought show em.

Miss Alex said...

MCGIRL BAAHAHAHA...

Micgar said...

He shoulda brought his own chips and just poured them over the regular ole' pancakes. Like you said, it's McDonalds for chrisssakes!

M@ said...

You might as well go to a convent and ask for a blowjob.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Do you have any chocolate chips to put on that rant? ;)