Wednesday, July 28, 2010

site recommendation

I wanted to buy new sneakers
I went everywhere
Dick's Sporting Goods, Modells, Sports Authority
Every God Damn place you can think of

but apparently in
Rhode Island
it's a state law
that all womens sneakers are either
pink, purple or baby blue.

outraged... agitated... distraught
I did what I should have done in the first place
consult the
the world wide web

I found this kick ass site
behold
www.endless.com

they're cheap
the selection is amazing
AND they ship soooo fast

if you've never heard of it
you're welcome

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Why do companies that make things for women insist on thinking every woman wants to look like a damned Easter egg?

Jen said...

there needs
to be a revolt!

teri said...

Thanks! I buy my sneaks from JCPenney online but will try this.

Nobody said...

Awesome! I've been searching for some new Cat boots, and look what I found! http://bit.ly/92GAwG

Nobody said...

by the way, can I borrow $129.95?

Just Dave said...

Thanks,Jen, I will check this out. BTW, you may have seen this place but check out woot.com for cheapo electronics and some other stuff.