Tuesday, August 03, 2010

thanks, so much

Dear Co-worker

I just wanted to thank you!

Thanks for getting hot wieners on your lunch today,
and eating them 2 feet away from me
spilling bits and pieces all over the floor...


And then throwing your trash under your desk
so I could smell them all fucking day..

When you left at 4:00
the stink of nasty ass, hot wieners and stale ketchup
lingered in the air, right until I finally left at 7:00

So, as if my day wasn't bad enough...
for 7 long hours, I had to endure the
stink of your rancid, vile lunch.



awesome

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about tomorrow???? Master Gas Splatter Blaster, has never heard of Simethicone sp? now has he??????
Or ever thought of using the Lysol after the effects of this diet take on their sinister last incarnation in the W.C. the next day!Noerb....pooter....

teri said...

do you have a kitchen area people can throw that stuff into?

I'd have to say something to him since you're a vegetarian and that stuff probably makes you ill.

SkylersDad said...

Retaliate with something nasty of your own, like a dead hooker...

Just Dave said...

I say just crap in the middle of their desk. Maybe they will get the hint.

Babe Ruthless said...

dont get dooced, yo.