Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I like it

I'm adding another show to my favorites list...
Man Vs. Wild
Have you seen this show?
You Gotta See it..

It's on the Discovery Channel
Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT

This guy Is crazy..
His name is Bear Grylls

and he will eat anything - he bites into live fish
like he's biting into a sandwich
watch this clip

Watch How He "Stays Cool" - It's Lovely...
Clip Here

Clip 3 - Making Fire

" In each episode of Man vs. Wild
Bear strands himself in popular wilderness destinations
where tourists often find themselves lost or in danger.
As he finds his way back to civilization, he demonstrates local
survival techniques, including escaping quicksand in the Moab Desert,
navigating dangerous jungle rivers in Costa Rica,
crossing ravines in the Alps and surviving sharks off Hawaii."

I highly recommend it - Check it out

7 comments:

The Boob Lady said...

I've watched this show and I love it. Kudos to you for bringing it up. :)

Teri said...

I've seen commercials for it and I wonder "how is this guy still alive"?

I don't think I could stomach him eating crazy shit, like bugs, ewwww!

Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Love the show. Remember he does go through these adventures with a video crew and some of the stuff is pre-planned, but still damn good.
ggss

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw the commercial for his elephant shit way of keeping hydrated.

Ew.

I always forget to try to watch it, but I'm intrigued.

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for this stuff.

Thanks Jen!

2 fools said...

I watch the show called "A Haunting" and I like the "Celebrity Paranormal Project" I like "Dirty Jobs" (even though I still have yet to see him choose the job of 'hooker' - why does he exclude this job, it isn't dirty enough for him?) Anyway, I've really been dying to see that man vs. wild... I like dat shit. Hey have you seen "I shouldn't be alive?" THATS A GOOD ONE TOO.

2 fools said...

He kisses his mother with that mouth?

"Yeah, I'll pass on the poop beverage"