Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BACK FROM REHAB

Hey Kids
I'm back from rehab (rumored)

Well, we had big plans to go to Bar Harbor, Maine
but apparently so did everyone else.. the entire town was booked
so we packed up and headed to our favorite place
Jackson, NH

We stayed here, it was nice.

We had perfect weather - great vacation.

a lot of pics to bore you with...
(click on pics for larger version)



views from the top of Mt. Washington
6,288 Feet





Canoed down the Saco River again


Highlight of the trip...
Mountain Biking Down Bretton Woods

The trails were wicked nice!
Some were steep
I crashed twice
just some scratches, scrapes & bruises
and it hurts when I move
but other than that I'm Great!

beautiful view from the ski lift

Tim demonstrates - here

Slack recommendation:
If you ever find yourself in the great state of New Hampshire
You need to Mountain Bike Bretton Woods
(If you don't have a Mt. Bike you can rent one)




14 comments:

Teri said...

That's a great place to go to rehab. I should go. They seem to have lots of activities for you drunks and pot heads.

Zed said...

Great images all, but I especially love the second one on top of Mount Washington. What a beautiful place!

Glad you're back, Jen. Enough with the vacations already. :)

Bob said...

Glad you had a good time!

Coffeypot said...

Gee, I wish I was addicted to something so I could go to a rehab like that.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Looks fantastic! Kudos to Tim for the demonstration. How many times did you make him ride up & down that hill?
I hope your cuts & bruises heal quickly and the blues don't get you down...

Doctor Mom™ said...

Oh my goodness!!

Jen, it's so beautiful there!

I'm so jealous.. the biggest hill we have in Minnesota is an ant hill

(ta dum dum!)

Mel said...

Well I for one was not bored by your pics. I want my money back! haha.

Kidding!! I love all the pics, the scenery is awesome! But sorry, no mountain biking for this gal!

Anonymous said...

I went to Cali. and hiked up to 10.250 feet at the Yosemite boarder with the Hoover wilderness.
I have friends in Walpol N.H. I might get them to go up to Bretton some time for some hill haulin ass down stuff!!!!!!!! Looks great!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yeah...nuthin screams party like.....New Hampshire.

I'll pass thanks. We have all that stuff here in Denver or just west about 30mins or so.

mixednut said...

Love the pics.
It's so green where you are.

Cup said...

How beautiful! It was a rehab, wasn't it?

Lynda said...

It looks like Tim had a great time! When do we get to see a picture of you?

Moderator said...

I wanna go to Mt. Washington. Someday.

Dale said...

Beautiful photos. Welcome home!