Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged by Lynda

Lynda tagged me over a week ago..
What can I say...
I'm slow

Ready ... Set.. go

5 People who will be annoyed that you tagged them:

  1. Mixednut
  2. Dirty
  3. Amy
  4. YGF
  5. Sans
4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.
  1. People who enjoy watching the 700 Club
  2. All the participants of children's beauty pageants
  3. Hicks/White Trash
  4. Ted Nugent
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
  1. Push their religion on me
  2. Grown Men who play with toy choo choo trains
  3. Harley owners who make their motorcycles REALLY LOUD
2 things you find yourself moaning about.
  1. The news
  2. The alarm clock
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
  1. I'm kind and thoughtful

Question #1: What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Living in a smaller house in a different town, working the same shitty job

Question #2: List 5 Snacks You Enjoy:
  1. Cookies
  2. Potato Chips
  3. Candy
  4. Candy
  5. Cookies
Question #3: List 5 Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:
  1. Flintstones theme song
  2. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  3. Star Spangled Banner
  4. Bugs Bunny Theme Song
  5. Hotel California
Question #4: List 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
  1. Buy my friends & family stuff
  2. Sleep late everyday
  3. Have more pets
  4. Buy a mansion with a huge gate and guard dogs
  5. Tell a lot of people to get fucked!!!!
Question #5: List 5 Bad Habits:
  1. Procrastination
  2. I swear a lot
  3. Not putting things away after I use them
  4. Not returning phone calls
  5. Blowing off things that are important
Question #6: List 5 Things You Would Never Wear Again:
  1. Denim Jackets - I hate denim jackets
  2. High Top Sneakers
  3. Big Glasses
  4. Ghost Busters T-Shirt
  5. Neon / Fluorescent colored anything
Question #7: List 5 Favorite Toys:
  1. Macbook
  2. Nikon D-50
  3. Sony Cybershot
  4. Shark Kite
  5. The snoopy sno-cone machine I never got - I bet it's great!

12 comments:

Teri said...

I LOVED all your answers.

Anonymous said...

what about yellow cannondale, black bianchi? 60 mitisubshi? ps3,vfr750, weber gennesis and the like?????????

Jen said...

oh yeah..
that stuff too!!!

Jen said...

NOT the weber and vfr...

Lynda said...

I wanted a snoopy sno-cone machine too!

Anonymous said...

I say we all chip in and buy Jen and Lynda Snoopy Snow Cone machines.

Zed said...

I loved your answers--all of them--but particularly like your response to #5. I can so relate. I am the Queen of Procrastination. I rule as far as procrastination goes.

Oh, and I'm almost not at all horrified that you didn't tag me again.

Jen said...

I was gonna tag you
but I thought you already
got tagged with this one.

You're on the list
for the next one

Count on it...

HAHAHAHA

Moderator said...

Ghost Busters T-Shirt

There goes my birthday gift for you.

By the way, my sister had a snoopy sno-cone maker. It actually kind of sucked.

Mel said...

I wanted the snoopy snow cone maker too. WE are so deprived. Or depraved. whatever.

Who ya gonna call???

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

The Snoopy sno-cone machine is overrated.

dirty said...

You are kind and thoughtful Jen...