Saturday, May 19, 2007

WTF?








WTF Sighting of the WEEK


People are insane:

We were at a gas station today...
to our left a mother and daughter
in a volvo station wagon

- okay
you know the squeegee near the pumps
that people use to was their dirty windshields..

they soak in a mix of fifthly water/windshield cleaner

well this woman took the squeegee
went inside her car
and proceeded to clean the entire interior with it..
the dash
the seats
the steering wheel
all of it...

AND the daughter was following the mother
drying everything with napkins..

WTF?

12 comments:

Doctor Mom™ said...

I can hear Groucho Marx

"Why that's the strangest ting I eva hoird"

Certainly, that's the cheapest car wash I have ever heard of... detailing can be very expensive these days... it's over $125 for a basic interior detail.

So... I wonder if these folks had a detailing business, brought their car to the gas station, detailed it out, and returned the automobile to its rightful owner.

Now there's an entrepreneur!

Low overhead!

Lynda said...

How else do you clean the inside? Windex? I mean, really now....

Tanya Espanya said...

I like to use the squeegee on my body.

Anonymous said...

Jen's posting on Saturday???? That's a WTF moment, for sure! I have one worse. I saw a guy and his wife walking his dog (HUGE dog) along the side of the road. The dog takes a big dump, all wet and nasty. The guy sees me looking, and picks it up with his hands!!!!!!! OMG!!! And as it's squishing out from between his fingers, he says something like: "Can't leave THIS in the road!!". Nasty!!

e.Craig Crawford said...

Jen - Just remember, cleanliness is next to godliness. ;-)

Sans Pantaloons said...

Maybe it was her husband's Volvo.

Jen said...

BwahaAhahahaha

The Ferryman said...

Whatever was on the seats must have been viler than what was in that water...

Anonymous said...

That's for cleaning the windows?????????
I thought those were french urinals for years!

dirty said...

Clearly they were both high on crack.

Some Guy said...

I like to clean my car interior with my tongue, like a cat.

Moderator said...

I guess she forgot to brush her teeth with it too.