Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Movie Pick

My Friday Pick
Brainstorm 1983
Starring
Christopher Walken
Natalie Wood
Sci-Fi 80's Movie...
Plot Summary: Brilliant researchers Lillian Reynolds and Michael Brace have developed a system of recording and playing back actual experiences of people. Once the capability of tapping into "higher brain functions" is added in, and you can literally jump into someone else's head and play back recordings of what he or she was thinking, feeling, seeing, etc., at the time of the recording, the applications for the project quickly spiral out of control.


Christopher Walken is in it... that's reason enough
Go Netflix it... Right now... go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice. Although I always wonder how much better the film would have been had Natalie Wood not passed away, causing the film to be altered somewhat as a result.

Jim said...

Whoa! Blast from the Past!! I think I was maybe 7 or 8 when I saw that, and haven't seen it since. I barely remember it. Definitely didn't remember Christopher Walken being in it! Awesome! I'll netflix it! Thanks!

Jen said...

Yep...
Story is here
Drowning at Catalina Island

Joe said...

Hey Jen
Did you ever see October Sky? If so, how was it for ya?

I also dug Westworld...a previous post...AND...I was in the library and guess what I saw...The Office...from England. I guess that was the original Office???

PS--See my comments in my blog on Macs...PSS--What type do you have?

Jen said...

I havent seen October Sky yet
but it's in my NETFLIX list

I'll let you know