Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Reality TV


You can be Stan Lee's New Superhero

PASADENA, California -- The creator of Spider-Man
and the Incredible Hulk is on the hunt for a new superhero,
and he plans to find it on Reality TV.

Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee said Friday
that his new reality show "Who Wants to be a Superhero?"
breaks new ground.

"I've never lived in a world of reality," quipped the 83-year-old writer.

Eleven wannabe superheros -- whittled down from 200 -- are set to compete in the show, which is scheduled to premiere July 26 on the Sci-Fi channel. The winning superhero will be the star of a new comic book created by Lee.

The reported catch-phrase for those who don't make the cut?
"Turn in your spandex!"

Does there have to be a reality show for EVERYTHING?
Apparently there does... and this one sounds BAD.

Story from cnn.com

4 comments:

Moderator said...

I can be Stan Lee's anti-superhero.

Joe said...

Hmmm...I was in Pasadena yesterday...maybe I need to drop in on Stan and flex a little.

Anonymous said...

Finally! I can now introduce the world to my super secret identity.

That's right kids, I am..
'Shunned by Society Man'

When I see crime, I jump into action, but only to be told by the authorities that I would only be getting in the way. I then meekly slink back into the world of the obsecure... embarrassed and alone.

Jen said...

HELP US
'Shunned by Society Man'!!!

Oh wait.. nevermind

HAHAHAHAH