Friday, May 12, 2006

I Don't Like Them












Famous People I Can't Stand
Volume #3

1. Kevin Bacon - I saw you in a Hanes commercial last night
and it made me cringe. Need more product for your hair Kev?
2. Zach Braff - There's just something about You...
3. Nancy Kerrigan - I hate when the winter Olympics are on..
because it means I might unavoidably catch a glimpse of you and your
teethe on TV. If I could... I 'd kick you in the other knee.
4. Rob Schneider- Can someone please tell me who keeps allowing
this guy to make movies?? I don't understand...?
5. Ryan Seacrest - You're a metrosexual hobbit.
6. Michael Jackson - Because your nose fell off...!
Have fun wearing burkas and drinking jesus juice in Bahrain.
7. That Kid - that little annoying bastard from Jerry Maguire.
Yeah, your career really skyrocketed after that movie, huh.
8. Emeril - Bam This!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to take exception to the inclusion of Rob Schneider in your list. I mean, the Duece Biggelo series, absolute comedy gold!

When I see a Rob Schneider movie, I sit back and relax, cause here comes the funny!

Jim said...

Deuce Bigalo 1 was brillaint.
LOVE that movie!!!

(never saw part 2).

His other movies? yeah - crap.
But Deuce is pure gold, baby!

Moderator said...

I TiVoed "The Office" last evening. Do not write about it until I say so. I command you.

Jen said...

Yes, Mr. Miller
I won't say a word.

I'm waiting for your ok.

Penguin Trauma said...

Yep, agree with Michael Jackson one....doesn't matter if yo' black or white!!?? Well, it does if you're a multi-million dollar superstar who purposely bleaches his skin white and then blames it on a "rare-skin disorder".
And how much are his kids gonna need extensive therapy?? If they are in the first place.... seeing as they are all blond and blue-eyed!! :-/

Your Girl Friday said...

Not Mr Braff!!!!!!
I LOVE Scrubs!

Jen said...

Sorry
I don't know why I hate Mr. Braff
it's unexplainable... maybe it's his face... not sure

;)