Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tenant Time

Rache is in the House

It's Tenant Time - This Weeks Tenant is
GREEN - A new beginning

FIELD TRIP TIME!

We'll be traveling to the United Kingdom this time kids
I've purchased first class tickets for everyone

I'm going to need everyone to be at the airport at least
2 hours early for roll call
and to confiscate all the liquids you might try to smuggle on the plane


Refreshments will be served on the flight
one tiny bag of Peanuts and / or Pretzels

& it's open bar - so drink up - it's going to be a long flight

the movies for the flight will be
"Sack Lunch"
and "Rochelle Rochelle"

(if you don't watch seinfeld you not laughing right now)

Okay, let's all go visit rache
Green is my favorite color - that's reason enough to visit

See where it says
This Weeks Tenant - Top Right
------->
Click That - Click it!! Click it!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Fancy, First class! I wont even know how to act!

Teri said...

me either. I've never flown first class.

don't they give you champayne and caviar in first class?

Lynda said...

When I flew to Holland, we got 6 meals! I want meals, not piddly peanuts!!

DutchBitch said...

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Clickin' already... though I already did on MY Green rent-my-blog button ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen!
I've never been overseas, let alone on first class. Whoo-hooo!!