Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Works Sucks Haiku Guest Post










This Week - The Tuesday - Works Sucks Haiku
Is brought to you by my blogging buddy Jen
over at - did you ever get the feeling

She sent me a selection from her plexiglass cubicle,
"with the regrettable name of the fishbowl."

An outstanding job - I think you'll enjoy


And Now...
the Tuesday Work SUCKS Haiku

HEADACHE--WTF?
FRICKIN' CANDLE WARMER STENCH
UNPLUG IT OR DIE.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, OUT?
COFFEE, SWEET NECTAR OF LIFE.
I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS.

YOUR MOUTH IS MOVING
MY PEN COULD LOBOTOMIZE
BUT YOU OR MYSELF


Thank You
If you have an I Hate Work Haiku Please Post as a Comment.

- the first line five syllables
- the second line seven syllables
- the third line five syllables

3 comments:

Zed said...

The office smells bad
Sort of like your dirty socks
Wash them tonight please.

I see your mouth move
Dumb and boring words pour out
I run to safety.

Teri said...

new changes at work
it will be a madhouse soon
oh GOD, shoot me now

Anonymous said...

A slow day at work?
Even if you are on break
Don't Xerox your butt

If you've considered
the above act, it's time to
hit the Classifieds

Last Friday, things got weird
I think someone dropped acid
in my coffee cup