Monday, March 31, 2008

quote









best quote of week

I was at a birthday party for my friend Jo-Ann
over the weekend
she just turned the big 5-0

So she starts opening her presents...

She starts with this little box..
Feverishly unwraps it..
She looks at it for a moment - not quite sure
she reads it..

I.... pod... shuf-fle!!

OHHHHHH it's an Ipod Shuffle!
it's an Ipod Shuffle!
**EXCITEMENT ** JOY**GLEE**

look everybody .. I got an ipod shuffle!!!



pause...

DO I need an Ipod to run this?



**priceless

5 comments:

2 fools said...

BWWWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA


...and would you look at that...
She's Blonde.


No way.

SkylersDad said...

That is a wonderful story! :^)

Bob said...

People over 50 should be banned from owning ipods, or computers for that matter.

Trukindog said...

What's an I Pod...heh heh.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy Birthday Jo-Ann!