Thursday, May 03, 2007

13

Thursday Thirteen

13 random movies
I remember most growing up
some of them - awful..
but classic! What the hell do you want
- it was the 80's!














1. Breaking Away
- "They're gonna keep callin' us
"cutters." To them, it's just a dirty word. To me, it's just
somethin' else I never got a chance to be."
2. Heathers - "I gotta motor" I LOVED this movie..
it's a cult classic! If you haven't seen it - Netflix it
"You're a rebel? You think you're a rebel?
You're not a rebel you're fucking psychotic! " -Veronica Sawyer
3. The Breakfast Club - This needs no explanation
4. Clash of the Titans - "Release the Kracken! "
5. Sixteen Candles - another John Hughes classic...
"Oto-mo-biiile?"












6. Flash Gordon
- "He's for everyone of us, Stand
for everyone of us He'll save with a mighty hand Every
man every woman Every child - with a mighty flash"
- you know you love it...
7. Enemy Mine - It seemed like this movie was on
HBO 24 hours a day
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off - "Save Ferris"
- You can't not love this movie
9. Gremlins - "With Mogwai, comes much responsibility."











10. 9 to 5
- "You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."
11. Dreamscape - Who else remembers this one?
Another HBO 24hr -loop movie!
12. the Princess Bride - "as you wish"














13. Ice Pirates
- Space Herpies...

and that's my 13
as always - I tag you all

8 comments:

Jim said...

whoa.... Dreamscape....

I loved Enemy Mine!!

Lynda said...

I have heard of most of them.

Anonymous said...

NOT THE KRACKEN! NOT THE KRACKEN!!

Some Guy said...

To this day I still say "Do-ong, where is my oto-mo-biiile?"

Anonymous said...

"Oh look, she's gotten her boobies. Oh, and they're SO perky!" (psycho music playing in the background).

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

OK, I'll get to work on it.

My fave Heathers quote: "Well, they seem to have an open door policy for assholes though don't they?"

Eskimo.

Just Dave said...

I got to watch "Sixteen Candles" about 80 times as my daughter wanted to be Molly Ringwald. Favorite line-"You no yankee my wankee no more". Dreamscapre-remember it well, Dennis Quaid and that creepy little shrimp guy.

Anonymous said...

The Heathers quote I remember was Christian Slater's line:

"This is Ohio, man. If you don't have a beer in your hand, you may as well be wearin' a dress."

Classic Schtuff.