Wednesday, May 23, 2007

advice

Dirty inspired me to
do this post on the best advice I was ever given

a few years ago
I was always having panic attacks & stressing out
and my friend from work, Ann
made me this sign
(no...she's not a Buddhist...
she just happened upon this quote somewhere on line)

the fact that the letters were cut off and it just looked
half-ass, thrown together made me like it even more


It's been taped to my desk ever since

And I can honestly say
this was the greatest advice ever given to me

I told her it changed my life -
She just laughed and said - "that ugly thing? BWahahahaha"

Do yourself a favor -
Click on pic for larger version
Print it out.
Hang it up.

You're Welcome...


5 comments:

dirty said...

Wow...That's way better advice than I got. I have the wrong friends.

That was cute...totally brightened my day.

That and all of Lynda's advice...she's so wise.

Lynda said...

I like this post. It had a gift with it.

Your Girl Friday said...

Cool.

Annie said...

I'm embarrassed. I could have done much better if I had known you were posting it. sigh.

Moderator said...

What about all the advice I've given you?rvrjcy