Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged

Tagged
by C3 Fun

ready .. set.. go

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:


1. Graphic Designer - that's me

2. Digital Imaging at a Photo place - My boss smelled real bad

3. Supermarket Employee - Fun time - those were the days!

4. Nature Store at the Mall - Lame, my job was to stand there and annoy people

Four Countries I have been to:

1. The United States of America!

2. Canada

3. I guess I need to get out more...

4. Meh... I don't really care - GO USA woo hooooooo

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In my time traveling delorean

2. Wonka Chocolate Factory

3. Picking up my Powerball winnings

4. New Hampshire - Live Free or Die

Four foods I like to eat:

1. Bagels

2. Nachos

3. Pizza

4. French Toast

Four personal heroes-past or present:

1. Bugs Bunny - He was always there for me

2. Ponch & Jon from CHiPs

3. Aquaman - He can talk to dolphins.. cool

4. Ed Begley Jr. - He's the Ultimate GREEN

Four books I have read or are currently reading:

1. I'm not a big reader

2. **GASP**

3. I know... it's shocking

4. I hope you can find it in your hearts, to still love me.

Four to Tag :

Zed
Mel

Variant E
E. Craig



4 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Damn, I hate when I get tagged. How did you find me to tag me when I was hiding in that junk yard in the refrigerator that doesn't open anyway? Ok, ok. I'll play.

Anonymous said...

Ed's show is coming back on!

Jen said...

love that show!

Lynda said...

Dang. You gave me a letter long ago.

I better go find it.