Sunday, April 01, 2007

IKEA be thy name











We made our once a year
pilgrimage to IKEA on Saturday..

I love IKEA
I wish there was one in RI..
but no, of course there isn't

So we have to make the 1 hour journey
to Stoughten Mass.

Well worth the trip

We bought this shelf...











And this table...












this is my second table - I had to have two
possibly the best table ever made...


And this light
that can clamp on to anything...










I also bought some storage bins..

Oh..
and let's not forget the cinnamon rolls
because you can't go to IKEA
without buying cinnamon rolls

if you can - you are a stronger person than I.















Who else loves IKEA?
Am I the only one?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been there...

Bob said...

I've never been there either. Never even seen an IKEA store.

Tanya Espanya said...

I'm weak with my love and adoration for Ikea, especially as their quality has improved so much over the years.

We're lucky to have it here and I'm going to buy this poster for our dining area this week.

And I also love their Anna cookies.

anne altman said...

man you bought a lot of crap.

i'm envious .

Lynda said...

I thought IKEA was a European thing. Never seen them here.

So, if I find one, should I get a cinnamon roll?

Evil Genius said...

I am page 37 of the IKEA catalogue. Any trip must be planned for lunch have the manager's special.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE useless crap.

I'm jealous.

Moderator said...

I hate Ikea, actually. I know. I'm the only one.

Jim said...

We boughts ome curtains, a new rug and a chest (for end of the bed) this weekend.

We have 2 IKEAs within 30min of our house, did I mention that? Sometimes I like living in LA. hahaha......sometimes.

Jim said...

er, that should read "We bought some curtains" not "We boughts ome...."

:)

Teri said...

Jen, we have TWO Ikea's in the Philly area. And they are about 10 miles apart. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Are you jealous?