Tuesday, April 10, 2007

love filled comments

I received a sweet, kind, thoughtful, endearing
comment over on my other blog and it made me smile
so thought I'd share it with you
here

for those of you not familiar with my other site
which I am a contributor on
along with my good pal 2fools - it's

feefeasibleprophecies.blogspot.com

BTW
- Angela has not been contributing to feasible or slack lately
due to the fact that her computer is broken
and that she's about to give birth at any moment

She might already have given birth - I'm not sure
she never answers her damn cell phone!

So we probably won't be hearing from good ol' 2fools for a while

2fools - you are missed

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd admit I miss Angela (well, considering.....)..

Teri said...

I miss her terribly.

you sure are getting some good mileage out of that fool's idiotic comment.

Jen said...

when you get good material
you gotta run with it!

Anonymous said...

Jen, maybe you should go comment on his blog and link back your little post about him...

hahhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

he's a jackass

Lynda said...

I hope Angela is doing ok. I don't know what I would do without a computer. LOL

Maybe she is just catching up on some sleep before/since the baby's born.

Sans Pantaloons said...

If you manage to get in touch with Angela, please pass on my best wishes.

Anonymous said...

You are missed, Angela!

Godspeed to your computer, and I hope the delivery goes well.

Some Guy said...

Jen- I cherish comments like that. It means I'm doing my job. Congrats!