Thursday, August 03, 2006

bad timing


I pull out of my street this morning
and there's a cop parked on the side of the road
I went by him at normal speed

But of course he decides to pull out
right behind me!

I HAD TO DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT
THE ENTIRE WAY!!!!!!!!!

It was painful.

And of course he rides my ass the whole time!
1 inch from my bumper!!

Yeah, I'm sure he wanted me to go faster
His shift was probably over.

I wanted to go faster

But did I? NOPE

So he can be a prick and give me a ticket??
I think not.

He shall suffer too!

Don't you hate when that happens?
I do.

6 comments:

Teri said...

i hate when cops feel that are above the law. he's riding your bumper, that's illegal, I know I got pulled over for doing the same thing.

i especially love when they turn their overhead lights on so they can get through traffice. Classic!

Annie said...

He was on his way to Tim Hortons. Don't worry you'll just justice when they screw up HIS order!

Anonymous said...

Cops always freak me out by riding my bumper and staring at my rear-view mirror so our eyes will lock if I look in it.

Of course that might have to do with the fact that he recognizes me from the big heist.

Oh, I shouldn't have mentioned that... What big heist?

Jen said...

Zed-
I won't mention the heist
if you don't mention all of my cocaine trafficking... deal?

Moderator said...

you should have pulled him over.

Lynda said...

Oh, man. That annoys me too. I figure that they will pass me at double the speed limit.