Monday, July 28, 2008

just some pics

It's my weekend...

My friend Jo-Ann (who wishes to remain anonymous)
had a party on Saturday
She dresses like this all the time...


I brought Jello Shots...
Because there's always room for Jello Shots!

LIME IN THE COCONUT JELLO SHOTS

1 package lemon Jello
2 packages lime Jello
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 can coconut milk or juice - I used juice
2 cups coconut rum
2 1/4 cups water

(I accidentally added 3 cups of water
but they still came out ok)


Bring water to the boil and remove from heat.
Slowly stir in the 3 Jello packages, then add the water,
the coconut milk or juice, and the lime juice.

Wait 3-4 minutes and stir in the rum.
Pour into individual serving sized or
plastic shot glasses and chill.


Her Dog Bailey - He didn't have any Jello


My husband in the pool
with "Shadow" the greatest dog I ever met

I want a dog
But I only want this dog
and I can't have him...



How was your weekend?


11 comments:

Brad said...

I really wish I could get drunk on jello shots..but never can.. lol

Anonymous said...

I was thinking I'd love to try some, but if you can't get drunk of them, I'll just drink the rum from the bottle...
thanks brad. thanks alot.

Anonymous said...

... on another note, that looks like so much fun swimming with shadow. he's cool. although, my dog's cooler, obviously.

Miss Alex said...

I LOOOVE JELLO SHOTS :)

your hubby??? where the heck are you in these pics... ?????

Fonzie -

Jen said...

I'm right
behind the camera

=)

Anonymous said...

jen like to remain anonymous, as well.

I was in the mountains, again. but alas, no jello shots were had.

Dr Zibbs said...

Your friend JoAnn has a huge red birthmark and you're STILL friends with her? You're a better person than me. I once dumped a friend because he got a bad haircut.

SkylersDad said...

Does your friend have an apron with a business suit on it she wears to work?

Jen said...

Bwahahahahaaaa

Joe said...

Dogs are cool!
sayyywhaat.blogspot.com
turned into my dog rescue blog)

I am losing the coolest dog in the world tomorrow for adoption. I know what you mean Jen when you have that undeniable connection.

I have been looking for a pool I can take the dogs in to swim and workout. You got a very hip friend!

Anonymous said...

That shirt is priceless. Anyone who would wear that has got be fun to drink with!

LOOVE jello shots! Yes pleasse!