Monday, November 20, 2006

Tenant Time

Field Trip
It's Tenant Time - This Weeks Tenant is
all-night.org

We'll be traveling to Maryland this time kids

I drove through Maryland once
We were coming home from Kentucky (14 hr drive straight thru)
but we stopped for Pizza in Maryland..
I was only in Maryland for about 30 minutes
So I can't tell you too much about this state other than describing the pizza hut

As always - refreshments will be served
Immediately following your visit

In honor of Maryland there will be Crab Cakes prepared & served
by Cal Ripken Jr.

The usual Cookies... and since the state drink is "Milk"
Several Varieties will be made available, Chocolate,
Coffee, Strawberry & Chocolate Soy

**Clamato Juice available upon request


Okay, let's all go visit all-night.org

See where it says
This Weeks Tenant - Top Right
------->
Click That - Click it!! Click it!!

5 comments:

DutchBitch said...

Yeaaaaahhhh.... Alright Already!!! Clicking!!! Phew...

ANO is great! :-)

Lynda said...

I will have chocolate please. And give me my cookie now before Dick Small gets here.

Bob said...

I clicked. I demand a cookie now.

Anonymous said...

I love the intro post! Thanks!

Zed said...

Chocolate milk please. With a Clamato Juice chaser. (yech)