Thursday, March 01, 2007

13

Thursday Thirteen
13 random things
I Just Don't Understand


ready.. set... go.

1. Calculus- I don't understand... nor do I care to.
2. Josh Hartnett - Why is he famous? I don't understand...








3. John Mayer - Why do people like his music PLUS
Jessica Simpson can get just about ANY guy - and she picks this?
Eeeeew..







4. The Religious Right
- Do I even have to explain this one...?
5. Rap Music - I don't understand why people enjoy this.
6. FreeMasons - What's the deal with freemasons?






7. Fishing
- You sit there for hours.. catch something.. look at it.. throw it back
repeat the process. - Buy yourself an aquarium and you can look at the
fish all day long.

(yeah.. I know some people eat the fish, but I'm not talking about them right now)
8. The Five Day Work Week -Why can't four days be enough?? WHY??
9. Cigarettes - I've tried them.. I wasn't impressed. Not to mention
it says right on the pack that they will kill you... so I just don't understand
10. Anna Nicole Smith - Why does everyone care where she's going
to be buried? I don't give a rats ass.. If I NEVER hear the names
Virgie Arthur, Howard K. Stern, and Larry Birkenstock
(or whatever the fuck his name is) again, I can die happy.
11. High End Fashion - How much did you pay for that prada bag? $1195?
well.. you're a fucking idiot.. have a great day!






12. Competitive Eating
- I don't understand... both watching it or participating in it.
13. Hunting - I'll never understand this one







as usual - I "13 Tag" you all

*this has been yet another fascinating post from casualslack

9 comments:

Mel said...

cool! I already posted today, can I do this tomorrow?

Jen said...

of course..!

dirty said...

I like this one!

You think smart!

Jen said...

thanks Dirty!
=)

Some Guy said...

I'm with you on all of them except #1. Calculus is too damn fun!

Lynda said...

I think the only people who should care about ANS is her family, and even from the sounds of them that is questionable, which is sad. But everyone else I have heard is tired of hearing about her and doesn't give a rats ass.

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson can both disappear in my book.

Ok, 13 things I don't understand....

1) I have to go with the calculus.
2) Since I don't know who this is, I will have to say rocketscience.
3) Agreed
4) Again, I haven't been paying attention so I will have to say I don't understand why batteries work one way and not the other.
5) Agreed
6) Aren't the Freemasons something with cement? I guess I don't understand wither.
7) I don't understand why you would throw it back. Eat the darn thing. Unless it is in bad waters and why are you fishing there anyway?
8) I would even go with a three day work week, there.
9) Never tried them, but I don't understand why someone would smoke something so smelly.
10) See above comment
11) Agreed. Wow. I have trouble spending $20 on a bag....
12) Ewww. But I would agree again.
13) Poor bambi!!! :'(

The Boob Lady said...

jessica simpson is a skank...Sorry!

I'm going to work on my 13 too, but it'll probably be a Saturday or Sunday 13. Is that ok?

Jen said...

Boob Lady -
total skank
I agree 100% but she still
could get a guy 5000x better loooking
than mayer..

and
13 is good on anyday!!
=)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Great idea for a list, definitely agree on the hunting and fishing thing. . . most of them actually.