Wednesday, March 21, 2007

it was free

Dunkin Donuts
was giving away one
FREE
small
iced coffee
Today...


And you would've thought they were giving away
Free Diamonds & Gold.
There was a line out the fucking door!!!

For Christ's sake people... RELAX
It's only a dollars worth of coffee - it's not that EXCITING

Cheap Bastards.

Did I get a Free coffee too?
Well, yeah...
BUT I bought my usual Medium
I said I didn't want the small
but she gave it to me anyway..

Anybody want it?
It's still in the fridge

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

people waiting for free stuff makes me want to scream. I think the same thing, who cares, it's just a pack of gum, or a granola bar.

WHO CARES?

Anonymous said...

I got my extra large black, same as any other day, and on my way out I drove over the line of panhandlers waiting for their freebies. That's just how I roll.

DutchBitch said...

Yep. Throw it this way, babe!

dirty said...

HAHAHA...free diamonds and gold.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Tanya Espanya said...

My mother would wait in line for free tires, and she doesn't have a car or know how to drive.

When they offer me free stuff, I throw money at them, and then leave the free crap behind!

The Boob Lady said...

So you got the medium and the small too? But you got the small for free? Fuck Jen, call me. I don't drink coffee, but I love free shit. Sorry teri.

RAYNOK the EGGMAN said...

You guys are right. It's these basic truths about human nature which make me doubt the realism of the ending in Ghostbusters 2. You know, how they get all the New Yorkers to band together to sing that Jackie Wilson song, thereby releasing enough positive energy to turn the evil slime good, and then the good slime powers the Statue of Liberty to break the seal over the museum, exposing Vigo the Carpathian, whom the Ghostbusters are then able to defeat. It pisses me off when people swarm for free shit too.