Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tagged

Mr. Nobody™ Tagged me

List seven songs you are into right now...no matter what they are.
BUT. They must be songs you are presently enjoying.
Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

well,
I just burned a cd
and these are 7 of the songs on it...

1. Defy You - the Offspring
2. Come Undone - Duran Duran
3. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
4. Epiphany - Staind
5. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
6. Lying from You - Linkin Park
7. It's Been A While - Staind

nothing new..
what can I say -
I'm not a hip & trendy music aficionado

tag 7 people..
I tag you all

3 comments:

Joe said...

Im an idiot...by tag do you mean email or list the 7 on my blog???

Jen said...

you're not an idiot

on your blog
=)

Mel said...

I am gonna do this too! tonight...maybe :)