Monday, September 08, 2008

package arrival

I got a package today
from the great Miss Alex
from fonziesox

it's what you call a "fee-worthy -package"
equivalent of the humor
of the blog Fee Feasible



Inside this package - was a variety of goodness
that will probably make you jealous
(click on pics for larger view)

no you can't have these tiny-stretchy-fake denim-pants -
Travis wants them

not since the likes of fee feasible have I seen
a group of handsome folks such as these
peoplecards.net

I'm thinking of having a slack contest
and giving this Aaron Carter 2002 Tour Pass
away as the grand prize - because it's THAT AWESOME
and it needs to be shared


you're all probably jealous of my denim wallet...
as you should be


Because you never know...


I'm actually snacking on the good & plenty as I type this
and let me just tell you.. they are good - and I do have plenty


These are wicked nice


I will be a trend setter.
Breathable sport fabric... AND long lasting!!
Sweeeeeeeet!


CD's chock- full of awful, horrendous music
from Wilson Philips, Celine Dion, Roxette and MORE
The worst of the worst all in one compilation!!!


envy my funny bones
marvel at my devil dogs


That's right... it's
"their version"


I have enough junk food to last quite some time..
and no.. you can't have any of my apple pie
get your own fucking pie


BWHahahahahah

if any of you watch that show
"Intervention"

You can laugh with me!!



Okay - this is quite possibly the greatest package ever sent
Thank You Miss Alex!
You Rock!


I like presents
if anyone else wants to send me presents
far be it from me to disagree...
send away
I'll be waiting by my mail box


**godspeed**



9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

HA! Good n Plenty. I knew I could bring that candy back by posting the video on my blog the otehr day.

Anonymous said...

WOW, what the fuck did you do to get this package. It's the mother load of packages.

BTW, those hostess pies? One of the yummiest things on the planet.

I hope you enjoy each and every present.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Drakes NOT hostess pies.

AND you live in a really safe neighborhood too for the mailman to just put the box beside the mailbox like that?

Sans Pantaloons said...

Miss Alex is truly awesome!

Jen said...

teri - you made me laugh out loud
with "what the fuck did you do to get this package"

BWhahahaha

I didn't do anything
that's the beauty of it!

and yes my neighborhood is pretty safe.. my neighbors are like watch dogs.. if anyone steals any mail
they will bite you

M@ said...

So... you're just into... PRODUCTS--even if they're old and they suck?

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

devil dogs

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

since when did hostess own drakes?

Jen said...

since never