Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where the hell is that Card

Me and Amy from Mish Mash
had an Idea







the "Where the hell is that Card?" Tag
Amy had posted this
and from there the TAG was born

and so it begins...

she mailed me this






























And now I shall mail it to someone else...!
Get it?


Official rules & regulations:
• When You Get "The Card"post a photograph/scan of it's arrival & contents
AND post these official rules available here
• Ask readers to leave a comment if they want the card next
• Pick the blogger who is worthy
THEN add your name / url plus a
nice message or creative addition to the card

• Include a copy of the official rules with the card
• Send it on it's way to the next worthy recipient
• Send it out fast..
- no putting it on the mantle an admiring it for 3 weeks...
• Can a blogger who has already received the card - be sent the card again? - Yes!
• What if there is no room left on the card? -
ADD A NEW PAGE - IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!



the end

SO...
WHO WANTS THIS SPECIAL, MAGICAL,
LITTLE CARD NEXT?

leave me a comment - I'll pick at random


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, me, me, me, me, please.

me


me


me

me

Miss Alex said...

I just sent chya a package homie... not only do I want the card but I want a Rick James backstage pass... lol that's the only thing that could trup that Aaron Carter. LOL

Marni said...

please, please, please, please...


oh




please

Sushiboy said...

Fun. The post office sends its love.

Bob said...

ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME
ME

I love this idea. I should have thought of it myself, but you and Amy are much smarter than I am.

Amy said...

Jen is the smart one, I'm just the bearer of incredibly shitty cards.

Dale said...

That's a truly wondrous card. I'll take it.

Anonymous said...

i have it i have it i have it!

it is here! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3352/3552592598_96fa6b9363.jpg?v=0


and i'll be auctioning it off to the next worthy blogging bidder at http://nicktionary.wordpress.com

also, to bend the rules a little (well, the rule no longer exists as such), my (our) blog is cowritten by two other literary geniuses, whose creative input will be on the card also.


So Long!