Thursday, September 14, 2006

it's back

I got my laptop back...
(notice the worn out left click)

I was so happy to get it back!! I turned it on!!
& I opened up the browser!!
And THEN Guess WHat Happened!!!
MY CURSOR STUCK TO THE WINDOW AGAIN

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah so, it's still doing the same thing it was doing before
it's not doing it as much BUT it's still not right
the SLACK IS ANGRY!!

We've had it for 4 1/2 years and it always worked great!!
But this is just too annoying for me to handle
I might end up throwing it across the room...
and that wouldn't be good

I have no choice but to purchase a mac laptop


I'm giving the Gateway back to Tim
we originally bought it for him so he could play games on it
he played one or two games then I took over control

He tries to go online now and then
but he has to fight me for it!

Now - He can go online all he wants

We will have His & Her Laptops
it's GENIUS!! GENIUS I Tell Ya!!

Can I borrow some cash for the new laptop? Anyone?
Spare change? Thanks...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Sans Pantaloons give you like a million bucks or something? What kind of laptop costs more than that???

By the way, we have 4 people in our house, and we each have our own desktop computer (plus 1 laptop). God, we are geeks.

Jen said...

That's RIGHT
he still keeps saying
"Your Check's in the Mail"

But nothing!!

I got nothing!!

Goggles Piasano Ritardo said...

Mac is king. You make good choice. I don't do windows. I have had mine for 2.5 years with no problems.

Jen said...

Love Macs!
far superior product

I do all my work
on a Mac

Anonymous said...

I would have bought you a laptop, but I've already given away several million dollars to bloggers this year.

Dale said...

You can't just plug a mouse into the damned thing? I wouldn't either, just saying you could.

Anonymous said...

HRH (hubby, his royal highness) and I have had dualing desktops for years. We got a router and life is good!

I've put off buying a laptop. Until recently, they just weren't powerful enough for me. And now this recall of all the batteries, I'm still thinking about buying one, but might wait until after the holidays, when the prices go down. (hint, hint) lol

Anonymous said...

why don't you just get a peripheral mouse?

Jen said...

I don't think
I could get used to it

I usually have the laptop
on my lap
not on a table...

DadGuy said...

You may want to wait a couple months. They're supposed to be putting the core 2 duo's in the mac laptops very soon.

I wish they'd hurry up, my boss think that they may buy us laptop guys one at work as soon as they do this.

Moderator said...

I think your laptop would be happier were it set to The Official Site Of Grant Miller at all times.