Sunday, September 24, 2006

my weekend

We went to a 40th Birthday Party
on Saturday...

Here is the 40th Birthday Super Sandwich

My husband doing what he does best...
I think this was plate #3

My husband wore one of his favorite shirts...

Here is our "40 year old friend"
- We bought him the case of beer...
(I know... it's a classy gift)

AND
they had 2 pinata's
A big "4" and a Big "0"

Filled with what else...
Candy & Booze!

Here is the birthday boys wife having a swing...

What's better than drunk adults
swinging a bat at a pinata filled with liquor??


This just some of the quality items found inside...
Sure, some of the bottles broke during the pinata pummeling
but only a few didn't make it

They have great parties!

And that's my weekend
How was yours?

13 comments:

Teri said...

are you sure you live in Rhode Island and not the mountains of West Virginia?

classy, very classy!

Jen said...

HAhahaha

Teri
We're not HICKS
I swear!!!!

Your Girl Friday said...

Way way way too short!

Yours sounds peachy though...

Jen said...

You said it!

there was snickers too..
snickers satisfies

Doctor Mom™ said...

Excellent weekend you had Jen!

We're remodeling... it's just a mess over here!

Bob said...

A case of beer is always a great gift.

Anonymous said...

mmmm..boy,
nothing like vodka and twix, yum!

Anonymous said...

I like the thought of birthday sandwiches.... well, and the case of beer, of course. I might try that sandwich thing. I hate cake.

Mel said...

That sandwich looks soooo good! I have never seen one like that. You are all that in RI, SC has nothing!

Anonymous said...

3 kids later... the party days are over... We went apple and pumpkin picking...Decorated the pumkins and made apple crisp

EJL said...

wonder what the altiods were for...wink wink

Annie said...

Nothing like picking broken glass out of a twix. Oh wait you could save it for Halloween. No but seriously, that sandwich rocks. I want one of them when I'm old... shut up I know what you're thinking!

Moderator said...

That dude barely looks 38.