Wednesday, September 20, 2006

priceless

The infamous
Zed

was confused and thought I had
succumbed to bird flu...
she left me this beautiful haiku eulogy

Please partake in the haiku

Goodbye to Jen Haiku in Four Parts

Goodbye my friend, Jen
Parting is such sweet sorrow
Must you go so soon?

When you’ve departed
We will say this about you:
She had good traffic.

We will miss you, Jen
As will lovely Rhode Island
Bye future gov'nor!

Oh, look. She’s gone. Sniff.
Bye Jen. It was quite a blast.
See you someday hence?

Correction Haiku to Jen

What? You are not gone??
Sorry! Good news, you're still here!
Yea, the Slack still rocks!

Get well soon! Sorry for the life-death mixup.
I hope you are better already! :)


thanks Zed!
I felt better for a minute!
but now I feel sick again...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good, you're still alive.
Good, good.

Get out of that bed Jen! Resist the cold, resist I say! :) Stand and WALK!

Aren't you feeling even a BIT better?? :(

Anonymous said...

I feel sick again, too.

Zed said...

Amy, that's not good. You need to be well for your trip. :(

Teri said...

wow, what talent. I think the talent alone should make you feel way better.

Jen said...

Zed do you have anything
for a sore throat?
Perhaps a lozenge?

And I have a headache..
Any Vicodin? Morphine? Codeine?
Anything like that?

Anybody?

Sans Pantaloons said...

Sorry Jen,
I shipped all my meds to Mr. Dick Small. He has 'contacts' you know.

Bob said...

I'm relieved that it is not bird flu!

(I can comment on Beta sites again!!)

Anonymous said...

Word on the street is Dick Small can hook you up.

2 fools said...

Its bad karma to make someone's eulogy before they've died.

All Jenny needed was a little Zicam. teehee.

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

Anonymous said...

I'm too young to die! :(
No! No!

Oh please... I've got a whole lot of living to do. In fact I was just saying to ... croak.