Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sans Pantaloons

A Tribute to
Sans Pantaloons
Andy helped me with some html
and he is now my hero

Andy resides in Scotland
this makes him - my one and only - Scottish friend / hero
Here is My List of What Comes to Mind
When I Think of Scotland

1. Sans Pantaloons
2. the Accent - I love the way they talk - that's a kick ass accent!
3. My husband - he is of Scottish heritage
(his father's, father's..father is from there or something like that)
4. Bagpipes
5. Tartans- a specific woven textile pattern that
often signifies a particular Scottish clan
6. that guy on star trek
7. Haggis - a traditional Scottish dish. normally
made with sheep's heart, liver, and lungs
(**GAG** CRINGE** SHUDDER**COUGH** GAG**)
8. Sean Connery
9. Kilts
10. Scottish Terriers
11. the Loch Ness Monster
12. That Mel Gibson Movie...

That's all I got...
What do you think of?

16 comments:

CyberCelt said...

The Loch Ness monster, craggy highlands, extreme independence, 100 different types of ales.

MC said...

The Scottish accent is my favorite accent on a lass.

Teri said...

I can't understand them half of the time with the accent.

Sorry Sans.

I still think it's cute though.

Anonymous said...

I think of tape.

Anonymous said...

yeah. I can't even understand his accent when he types.

;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and whishkey! hic!

Snorkle said...

You forgot Robert Burns: "A Man's A Man for All That." Sing that and make the Queen cringe!

Anonymous said...

Sans IS Kick-Ass all the way! He's the best! Hugs for Sans!!!!

Lynda said...

Pierce Brosnan was also Scottish, I understand. And good beer. Good beer is from Scotland.

egan said...

Haggis and black pudding are the shit. I've had both and it wasn't so bad until you learn what in both of them.

Teri said...

Lynda, Pierce is Irish. Just thought I'd clarify. : )

Sans Pantaloons said...

I am deeply humbled and embarrassed.
Thank you Jen, and thank you all for your comments.

I think some whisky is called for.

And then a haggis & black pudding sarnie. Yum Yum..

Sans Pantaloons said...

A toast to all human interaction and communication.

The very best to everybody!

Thank you.

Jen said...

Love the pic!


**Cheers**

sans is the greatest!



=)

Zed said...

Jen, that was so nice that you gave a tribute to Sans Pantaloons. He's been so helpful to everyone and very kind. He's a good man! Yea, Scotland and Sans!

The accent's hard to decipher (I lived there for a year and finally figured it all out about 2 days before I left), but they are wonderful, generous souls. Viva Scotland!!

2 fools said...

I think of the clans Farkusahn and Gunn because a couple of my friends are of scottish decent, then I think of Jameson (whiskey) I think of the highland games in New Hampshire,and last but not least,I think of Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers movies..."I'm dead sexy"