Thursday, July 27, 2006

49 questions thing

A friend emailed me this "49 question meme thing"
& since I have nothing better to post - here it is
Maybe I'll even tag some folks.........................

1. LAST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN A THEATRE? Superman Returns
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 9 yrs and counting
3. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL PHONE? HAHAHa
many times
4. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Strawberries
5. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Face
6. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Rhode Island **yawn**
7. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? Cingular
8. FAVORITE MALL STORE: EMS
9. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? yeah
10. FAVORITE FOOD? Bagels
11. IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHICH FRIEND WOULD YOU CALL FIRST? Tim!
12. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I loathe fast food
13. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? Anything George W says
14. WHAT ITEM COULD YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT? My computer
15. DO YOU DRIVE? Yeah, I hate driving - i wish I had a chauffeur
16. NAME SOMETHING STUPID YOU HAVE CRIED ABOUT? I cried when the red sox
beat the yankees in the pennant. I'm not really a huge baseball fan.. but it's the sox!
17. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: meat
18. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: sense of humor
19. DOES SOMEONE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU RIGHT NOW: Ohh Probably HAHA!
20. FAVORITE MOVIE? Lord of the Rings
21. NAME ONE BAD HABIT? sometimes..I swear a lot
22. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? ummmm Metallica 1997 maybe?
I don't really like concerts.. can't remember
23. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Brokeback Mountain on netflix I never watched it
sent it back then canceled netflix - now I'll never know if it was good.
24. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT? keys
25. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? New Hampshire or anywhere up north
26. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? SUV
27. DO YOU HAVE PETS? 2 Cats
28. NAME 3 THINGS YOU HATE. 1. Doing Laundry 2. Spiders 3. Working
29. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? Desktop Mac and a Laptop PC
30. DO YOU SMOKE? Nope
31. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? My husband - Lucky bastard
32. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Maple Walnut
33. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? 3 I think
34. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French Toast
35. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? no it sucks.. of course I like fucking coffee!
36. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled
37. FAVORITE DRINK? Iced tea or Water
38. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? fuck both of them
39. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OF A SONG? "Your words to me just a whisper
Your face is so unclear I try to pay attention Your words just disappear Cause
its always raining in my head Forget all the things I should have said"
40. TELL ME 2 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. I am punctual,
I'm a picky eater, I hate just about everything
41. WHEN WAS THE LAST PARTY YOU WENT TO? 4th of July
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer
43. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? umm 5 minutes ago
That's my purpose in life!
44. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 6:45
45. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Christmas Presents
46. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? never got a ticket
47. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? I love pirates - stupid ass question...
48. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Having Fun
49. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW - Tan Cargo Shorts, a life is good t-shirt,
URI baseball hat I didn't go to URI I just like the hat..


Now to tag some people.......!
Dick - of course you're getting tagged! hahahahahahaha
Teri
Zed
Sexy Lexi
I Tag You All!!
Everyone On The Side Bar




8 comments:

Scarlet said...

Point 13 is very interesting...

-42.45% of the U.S. population voted in the 2004 election.

-Bush received a majority of the popular vote: 50.73% to Kerry's 48.27%

So he runs the country (to ruin) because LESS than a quarter of the population wants him there!

What the F##K is going on up there?

Jen said...

I sure as hell don't
want him there...


Should I move to Australia?
I like kangaroos...

Jim said...

Wait, you've been pulled over by the police 3 times yet have never received a ticket? WTF??? That is SO unfair (to me).
:)

Scarlet said...

Kangaroos are yum...BBQ'd, but not too long. keep it tender.

GeminiWisdom said...

I did this too and put up the responses on my blog. I love doing these things.

Jen said...

There's another one
on the July 18th post
I tagged you
I think you missed that one

=)

Lynda said...

Ok, I did it.

Lynda said...

Ok, I did it.