Friday, July 14, 2006

This morning I noticed that the Today Show
concert series was featuring "KC & the Sunshine Band"

I immediately thought to myself...
"If KC & the Sunshine Band was in my backyard

having a concert I wouldn't even turn my head
to
look out the window..."

Yet there were probably tons of people in New York City
that had been there since the
night before
in order to get a "good spot" to hear the one hit wonders
play their shitty song
GET DOWN TONIGHT, THAT’S THE WAY (I LIKE IT)

I have 2 questions
1.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
2.DON'T THESE PEOPLE HAVE JOBS??

msnbc

9 comments:

Teri said...

they actually had more than one hit back then. I don't I'd be in the first row to see them. some people are a little crazy.

Annie said...

They're my favorite band. I have all their 8 tracks.

Anonymous said...

THEY SUCK and SO DO THE PEOPLE
WHO STOOD IN LINE!

Dayngr said...

Now now don't be bashing my fellow Thoroughbreds LOL. Don't forget "Shake Your Booty", "Boogie Shoes", "Give It Up", and "That's The Way (I Like It)". So, to quote yet another song "I Betcha Didn't Know That".

Scarlet said...

lets not forget these people are also the same people that laugh at every Al Roker joke/comment. They DO need help..

Scarlet said...

hahahaha Annie said "I have all their 8 tracks". You Techno Geek, always with the latest...

Thats more than the number of good songs they had!!

Lynda said...

Didn't they do "We are Family" also? I wouldn't watch 'em though. It isn't my era.

Anonymous said...

Mr. "Fabulous" hated disco.... hahahahaaa!!!!! I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Lynda, Sister Sledge did 'We are family' (or was it the pointer sisters)???? Anyway, it was a chick band, not KC. Sorry. Oh, and like Fab isn't at some disco this weekend. "didn't like disco", yeah right.