Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I got tagged again.

MIXED SALAD TAGGED ME

Five things in my freezer
Popsicles, Those plastic things you freeze and put into a cooler,
Bubba Burgers (Euuu! those are Tims), Garden Burgers,
Sweet Potato French Fries

Five things in my closet any closet
Tons of Baseballs Hats, Vacuum, Jackets, Lint Roller, Paper Bags

Five things in my car
Purrell of course!, Pen, Scotch Tape
(because you never know when you need tape)
Dunkin Donuts Koozie (Keeps my iced coffee cold for hours!),
"I'm not a happy camper" keychain hanging from mirror

Five things in my purse or wallet or whatever you may carry
(I'm More of a Backpack kind of girl)
Gum, Blistex, Purell, Matches
(I don't smoke but I've watched survivor man one to many times),
Fine Point Rollerball Pen (I hate regular pens)

Then tag some people if you want to:
Okay!
SCARLET SPIDER
ELLIE
MISTER GRAVELY
GEMINI
MATTHIEU

6 comments:

EJL said...

I've never been tagged....hmmmmm boo hoo

EJL said...

oh wait...I get it..you tagged me...duh! This will be fun

Anonymous said...

Freezer- veggie burgers, meatless meatballs, cheese burrito, egho waffels

closet- sleeping cat, jacket, vacuum, carpet cleaner, hat

Car- r/c airplane, dunkin donut wrappers, pillow & blanket, xm radio, Maxim magazine

Wallet- cash cash cash cash and more cash.

Moderator said...

I prefer carmex to blistex

Lynda said...

I am more of a backpack gal also.

EJL said...

my goodness your tag got in in loads of trouble in my comments box...but it sure was fun!