Thursday, July 20, 2006

fall fashion

I got my hair cut yesterday
I was sitting in the waiting area
and these are the reading materials
I had to pick from

COSMOPOLITAN • ESSENCE
HARPERS BAZAAR • ESQUIRE
AND SOME BOOKS WITH BAD HAIR CUTS

*sigh*

I reluctantly went for the Harpers Bazaar
I believe it was the naked Britney edition
Anyway
I'm flipping through the pages
bored out of my mind
then I see this picture and
the headline was something like "fall fashion"

HAHAHahahHAHAhahaHAHHAA
Are they kidding?
I'm all set with fall fashion. Thanks anyway.

I ripped it out of the magazine
when the receptionist turned her back...
She was tearing some paper at
her desk so I tried to rip in tandum with her.
Not to be noticed.

I had to share it.
No need to thank me.

Survey: Who thinks these shoes are nice?


9 comments:

Annie said...

Right now: Hysterically laughing falling off my chair...Oh Lord. What the hell is that????

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jen!

Lynda said...

Those are shoes?

anne altman said...

tandem ripping. brilliant.

Jim said...

Those are awesome! Do you have any other pics of Dark Crystal 2??? I can't wait for that movie!

EJL said...

I have been dying to get a pair of those!!! (Ever since I saw them on the wicked witch!)

Moderator said...

That is called "Viking Chic"

Teri said...

Yucko!

Teri said...

looks like shoes Mister gravely should be wearing.