Monday, July 10, 2006

I can sum it up in one word for you
the same word I have seen on many blogs
DISAPPOINTING

okay here is the slack review
The Action scenes were incredible, everything looked great.

Superman (Brandon Routh) - Overall I liked him
and I thought he did a good job. He did look too young.

Lois Lane (Kate Bosworth)- I think it was totally miscast
she sucked so did Cyclops (James Marsden) as her boyfriend

Jimmy Olsen - Weak

Lex Luther - Spacey was great!

Oh and don't get me started on the "super boy" thing
The entire movie I just wanted to hold him down and
cut off that rats nest on his head
thankfully he didnt have that much dialog
or else I might have had to leave the theatre
It almost ruined the movie for me
At one point Superman wakes up from a coma
because jr. kisses his forehead - are you kidding me?!!!
It made me nauseous...
I should have brought one of those airsick bags
you get on a plane.

I realize the superboy thing could have been much worse
and way more annoying and I am thankful it wasn't
But still... it was lame none the less.

Also, Everyone has been complaining that it was too long
I didn't mind that it was long, it went by fast to me.

I didn't hate it - But I think it could have been much better.

This has been a slack movie review.

THIS CALLS FOR A SUPERMAN RETURNS
MOVIE POLL



Superman Returns
It Was DISAPPOINTING
It Was GREAT, LOVED IT!!!
It Was OKAY
I Don't Want to See It
I Didn't See It Yet - But I Will
Superman Can Go to Hell as Far as I'm Concerned.
Free polls from Pollhost.com




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated that kid too.

Lynda said...

I haven't seen it yet. I will at some point, but maybe not in the theater.

Mostskillz said...

At least we know what happens if Superman had sex with Lois Lane...she survived!

Anonymous said...

I voted "Superman can go to hell". I still feel that way. I'm cool with it.