Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Every morning
while I'm getting ready for work
I watch a few minutes of the today show
and every morning I say to myself
"I can't fucking stand Al Roker"

He's not funny... why are people laughing?
Why is this man famous?
I don't get it.
Can someone explain this to me?

He annoys the shit out of me....
Am I the only one?

ROKER POLL
because the slack needs to know

ROKER POLL
He SUCKS
I Like him - He is a wonderful, kind, decent human being
I Love him - He makes my morning great
I Hate Al Rokers Guts
Roker Who?
Free polls from Pollhost.com





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al Roker is famous for 2 reasons...

1. Midwest Rubes
2. Minivan Moms

Those 2 groups also were responsible for Tony Danza's career

Anonymous said...

minivan moms?
Im a minivan mom and I dont like Al Roker

Moderator said...

He is a smoking piece of ass.

Your Girl Friday said...

I don't know who he is but he totally looks like a smoking piece of ass!!!

Hilarious call...

EJL said...

He looks like an old Warf!

I never really understood his purpose.

Lynda said...

I never watch him. I can't turn on the TV in the mornings.