Friday, July 28, 2006

work sucks

This morning I was so comfortable
You know when you're in that 1/2 awake, 1/2 asleep zone
and your lying in bed all cozy...

The A/C was on
the overhead fan was creating this nice
breeze across my face
my pillow was at peak softness

Then my alarm clock went off

I woke up to Nick Lachey...
If I had a sledge hammer next to me this morning
that clock would have
been in a million fucking pieces

I could have slept for days.

God I hate going to work, it wrecks everything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go to work anymore. See what happens. :)

Lynda said...

If you don't come to work Friday, don't bother coming in Monday.

Woohoo! Four day weekend!

Jen said...

Zed - Should I?? so tempting!!
*sigh*

Rapunzel - HAhaHHaHAHaA

Lynda - A Four Day Weekend does sound nice!!

Annie said...

Let me tell you right now, if you don't show up, your dead. DEAD!

Mel said...

I agree with that last statement. Work does ruin a perfectly good day!